Monday, June 1, 2015

WELCOME to Sean's Drawlrings! I share my art, tutorials and knowledge with you!

INTRODUCTION

Hey!  Welcome to Sean's Drawlrings! I'm on the road to becoming a professional concept artists for the video game and movie industry and so I'm always doodling and finding new things that have to do with art. I'm going to share my findings, secrets and art tips with you along the way.

WHAT IS HERE?

-Sketch Blog- I'll update all my doodles, sketches and artworks!
-Tutorials- with your suggestions, I'll be making digital painting/illustration tutorials soon!
-Free Content- Photoshop brushes, images, coloring pages, tutorials etc. all coming!
-Illustrated Stories- Saul Hansen and I will be posting 2-5 pages of written story accompanied by a full illustration twice a month for free!


Thank you for all your support, open hearts and encouragement along the way!